The following items turned up today that weren’t listed on the order form. Please let us know by 9am Thursday 1st Oct if you would like to add anything to your box.
- Sweet potato $8 for a kilo, certified organic via Organic Fresh
- Large fennel bulb $4 each, certified organic from Kirup Valley Farm
- Roma tomato $5 for 500g, certified organic from Parry’s Farm
- Asparagus $5.50 a bunch, certified organic via Organic Fresh
- Lebanese cucumber $2.40 each, certified organic from Parry’s Farm
- New season garlic $6.50 for 100g, from Hamel Homegrown Organics
- Seville orange $4 for a kilo, from Margaret River Citrus
- Eggs $10 a dozen, certified organic and pastured free range from Organic Fine Food Co
Also still available is beetroot, baby beetroot bunch, avocado, leek, curly kale, silverbeet, red cabbage, green cabbage, Savoy cabbage, cauliflower, carrot, Japanese pumpkin, brown onion, fresh turmeric, fresh ginger, Valencia orange and lemon. Everything only arrived today and is super fresh.
There’s also olive oil, honey, RAD tonics, Alewife kombuchas, gluten free pizza bases from Bespoke Bakery, roasted almonds, apple sauce, tomato ketchup and capers.